Printing your own design on fabric can be easy, fun, AND addictive, once you know how.
Print your own orders close on the 15th of each month and are placed with the printer between the 16th and the 20th of each month.
The minimum to print is 1m and must be in 1m increments (no half metres or fat halfs are able to be ordered but you can always destash your leftovers if you want to).
- Activewear - 83/17 Polyester/Spandex - 280gsm -150cm wide - $35.00/m
Bamboo Lycra* - 97/3 Bamboo/Lycra - 240gsm - 165cm wide - $38.50/m
- Bamboo French Terry - 97/3 Bamboo/Lycra - 165cm - $39.50/m
Boardshort - 100% Polyester - 110gsm - 150cm wide - $35.00/m
- Canvas - 100% Cotton - 250gsm - 150cm wide - $32.00/m
Cotton Lycra - 95/5 Cotton/Lycra - 220-230gsm - 150cm wide - $38.50/m
- French Terry - 93/7 Cotton/Lycra - 260gsm - 150cm wide - $39.50/m
- Swim* - 88/12 Polyester/Spandex - 245gsm - 150cm wide - $35.00/m
- Woven* - 100% Cotton - 145gsm - 150cm wide - $35.00/m
- Vinyl - 550gsm - 150cm wide - $38.00/m
* Bamboo Lycra, Swim and Woven are available but have 14m minimums of the same design, in order to be printed.
Once you have placed your order please email your digital seamless file to Katrina@marblenzfabrics.co.nz and let her know which scale you'd like to print it, 6x6 inch (mini), 12x12 inch (standard), or 24x24 inch (mega).
- If you would like 14m or more please email Katrina for pricing.
- The file remains your property, and will be deleted from Katrina’s files, once printed product has been received by you.
- You can lay-by your order BUT it needs to paid for, in full, before it is sent to the printer.
- If you are unsure whether the design your choosing is 'seamless', then please don't hesitate to contact us before you purchase the file.
- Vinyl shipping
Vinyl will come folded in a courier bag. We recommend that you then roll your vinyl as soon as possible to store it. If it has been stored flat, the best way to remove creases is to use a hair dryer on a light setting on the reverse side to heat up and flatten out.