Printing your own design on fabric can be easy, fun, AND addictive, once you know how.
Print your own orders close on the 5th of each month and are placed with the printer between the 6th and the 10th of each month.
The minimum to print is 1m and must be in 1m increments (no half metres or fat halfs are able to be ordered but you can always destash your leftovers if you want to).
- Canvas - 100% Cotton - 250gsm - 150cm wide - $37.00/m
- Faux Leather - 100% Polyester, 290gsm, 137cm wide - $40/m
- Woven - 100% Cotton - 145gsm - 145cm wide - $37.00/m
- Vinyl - 550gsm - 150cm wide - $50/m
Pricing is $2 cheaper than retail due to having to wait for the product to be printed. Turnaround time for this product is 6-8 weeks.
Once you have placed your order please email your digital seamless file to Katrina@marblenzfabrics.co.nz and let her know which scale you'd like to print it,
- The file remains your property, and will be deleted from Katrina’s files, once printed product has been received by you.
- You can use Put it on lay-by for your order BUT it needs to paid for, in full, before it is sent to the printer. I suggest using Genoapay if you need to pay it off as that can be ordered straight away.
- If you are unsure whether the design your choosing is 'seamless', then please don't hesitate to contact us before you purchase the file.
- Vinyl shipping
Vinyl will come folded in a courier bag. We recommend that you then roll your vinyl as soon as possible to store it. If it has been stored flat, the best way to remove creases is to use a hair dryer on a light setting on the reverse side to heat up and flatten out.